We have spent the last six months making improvements on this already safe and amazing product. The Shabbos Safe Warming Tray now has a higher wattage to make sure your food reaches the desired temperature while still keeping with halachic requirements for warming food on Shabbos. We have also improved the internal integrity by upgrading several key components, including strengthening the internal wire connections.
Safety and Operating within Halacha
The TechYidCo. Shabbos Safe Warming Tray’s patented design allows the end user a safe, dependable and durable way to keep their food warm on Shabbos and Yom Tov. It was designed by a Frum Electronic Engineering Technician with safety and Halachic compliance first in mind.
By placing the Stainless Steel Heating Element on the bottom panel of the chassis, causing all heat transfer to radiate upward through a blanket of air, the patented design mimics a traditional Jewish blech (covered fire).
This design allows your halachically permissible food to be warmed, but makes Halachic Bishul (cooking) difficult to attain. Food takes slightly longer to heat up, but does so in a Halachically kosher and safe way.
The Warming Tray is ETL Safety Certified and designed with over 5 individual safety features. TechYidCo. and Kosher Innovations are dedicated to providing Halachically certified and safe appliances so that you and your family can truly rest on Shabbos.
Designed with Safety in Mind for use on Shabbos & Yom Tov
- NEW! Higher wattage: 300 Watts
- NEW! Rubberized handles for extra safety
- Shabbos Safe Warming Tray
- Quality Manufactured with Full ETL Safety Testing Certifications
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Design Engineered for Long Term Use
- Safe, Reliable and Energy Efficient
- Hassle-Free Operation: Simply Plug it in!
- Beautiful and Durable Brushed Stainless Steel Housing
- Approved by All Halachic Standards for Shabbos and Yom Tov Use
- Laboratory Tested and Significantly Safer than Traditional Designs
- Heating Surface Separated from Heating Element, Surface is a Blech
- Warm your Meals with High Heat and Low Power; Conserve Energy & Save Money
- Raised Legs for Safe Use on Any Flat Surface (table, counter, Kitchen-top)
- Easy-to-Clean Kashurable and Extra-Wide Heating Surface
- Industrial Heat Resistant Electric Cord
- Built-in Thermal and Amperage Safety Circuit Breakers
- Power Connection: 3-Pin Polarized Ground Plug
- Unit Power: 120 Volts AC, 2.5 Amps
- Surface Size: 21 1/4" x 16 1/8" inches