In this dazzling new cookbook, Susie Fishbein helps you prepare meals that look like you've spent hours in the kitchen, without the fuss. "I want the cook to feel like I'm standing in the kitchen, guiding every step," says Susie. "Cooking tips, presentation ideas and practical, down-to-earth instructions make all the difference."
Never before has a kosher cookbook become an international bestseller in less than two weeks! Now it's in its third large printing, and the excited buzz surrounding Kosher By Design continues to build. Thousands of people have tried the recipes, marveled at the stunning table decor and have told their friends ù "You must buy this one!"
This cookbook has everything: spectacular photographs, tantalizing recipes, cutting-edge wine lists, floral arrangements and holiday dTcor. Susie Fishbein's cooking tips and down-to-earth instructions make every cook feel like the author is standing in the kitchen, guiding the way to delectable cuisine and elegant entertaining.
304 pages ò 7-1/4" x 9-1/4" page size
- More than 250 luscious recipes
- 120 stunning color photographs
- Holiday menus with complementary wine lists of the newest Kosher wines
- Tips on food preparation, table decorations, floral arrangements and more
- Innovative ideas for relaxed, gracious at-home entertaining
- Triple-tested recipes ensure accuracy, ease of preparation and elegant presentation
- Special index indicating recipes appropriate for Passover
- Comprehensive index, easy cross-referencing
About the Author Susie Fishbein
Susie Fishbein is a housewife and mother of four childrenù three girls and a boy.
A graduate of Queens College in New York, she taught fourth grade for several years at a progressive school in Oceanside, NJ. Her first experience with cooking and publishing was co-editing a cookbook called The Kosher Palette as a pro bono fund-raising project